Enterprises demand the speed and efficiency of the cloud without the sacrifice of functionality and reliability they’re accustomed to from traditional data centers. Net3's Cloud Management Portal, powered by PvDC, provides a comprehensive Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform designed to support fast application building and scaling. It removes barriers between on premise data centers and the cloud by allowing complete control of processes and procedures as it pertains to your business.
Net3's Cloud Management Portal puts you in control: review or optimize your cloud resources, report on an extensive menu of data points, react to changes in workload demands, and monitor your IT spend. Resources can be configured and consumed by cloud server instance or as specified resources in a virtual private data center.
- Single Pane of Glass for managing resources spanning multiple public providers: AWS, Azure and Google
- Visibility into workloads running at AWS, Azure & Google
- Management of workloads running at AWS, Azure & Google
- Layer 2 connectivity into AWS, Azure & Google
- Operational visibility into the current state of an individual vm including health, backup state, and level of geographical protection
- Financial visibility into each virtual data center (*Including the cost drivers such as the retention/protection policy attached to that VDC)
- Geographical protection
- Easy for end users to provision & modify resources without intervention
- Have control over server resource provisioning
- Software Defined Network Technology
- Execute server backups and recovery
- Ability to move data across regions
- Easy for end users to execute hybrid services
- Customers of PvDC that are hybrid partners have complete visibility & control of the data being replicated into PvDC
For More information on our cloud services, contact us and a Net3 Representative will contact you within 24hrs.