Veeam Cloud Backup is a robust solution that offers fast and flexible recovery for any size environment. From Enterprise to SMB's, Veeam's "always on" approach to data protection has proven to be very reliable. Veeam provides a great solution for simple, reliable and flexible protection for your workloads.
The challenging 3 Cs of data protection - capabilities, cost, and complexity - can quickly overwhelm your IT team. You're always looking to do more with less, and your customers expect access to data 24/7/365.
With Veeam, you'll get backup and recovery that works - so you can meet customer expectations and focus on growing your business.
• Unlimited offsite data retention
• Object Storage/S3 for long term strategy for tiering of backups
• Customize policies with backup schedule /frequency & retention
• Built-in WAN accelerators for 50X faster backups
• Secure On Site & Cloud backup storage
• AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
• Antivirus & intrusion prevention capabilities
• Automatically test & verify backups for recoverability
• Rapid recovery from backup directly into Net3's PvDC Cloud
• Hosted self service management portal
• Full image and file-level backups
• Initial seeding and large scale recovery with physical shipping
• Wide range of recovery options: physical, virtual and cloud recovery
• Entire machines, single files and folders, databases, O365, etc.
• Granular recovery with Veeam Explorers for Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, etc.
If you already own Veeam for onsite backup, it’s as simple as 1 click to do cloud backup with Net3 Technology. Through the customer’s Veeam console, just choose “Cloud Recovery” to start data backup to the cloud. No additional licenses necessary. Just pay for utilized storage in the cloud. Don’t already own Veeam? No problem. Just pay on a per vm basis and let Net3 Engineers get your backup plan up and running in 30 days or less. Learn more
Veeam Explorers really help with granular recovery and you can undo changes in minutes.
Veeam is a very well-known backup product with over 80% of Fortune 500 companies trusting it as their backup solution. With complete control of your environment, it’s great that you make changes on the fly and test your backup plan at your convenience.
In the case of a DR “event”, be up and running on site in under 24 hours. If you’re looking for more business continuity, you have the convenience of spinning up your environment in Net3’s PvDC Cloud and run production.
IT organizations often need to spend a significant portion of time on break/fix activities - but backup shouldn't be one of them. In order to achieve reliable backup and recovery for all of your workloads, you need a comprehensive yet easy-to-use BaaS solution that just works and is fully centralized and secure. We work closely with IT departments to deliver the best data protection solution to meet business needs. Because your business relies on data accessibility, security, and safety to keep going, it's import to mitigate risks. Download this eBook to learn why you should choose Backup as a Service (BaaS).
5 Reasons to Switch Backup eBook
Is your backup unreliable? Are the costs of the software & hardware getting too expensive? Would you like to improve your ROI/TCO? How long is your recovery time? How much time and resources are you wasting? Explore this quick read to understand if you are victim of a mediocre backup solution.